Freejump airbag technology
Made in France
Each Airbag is tested individually
Inflation speed and level of protection outperform all CRITT certification tests
CE EU certification 2016/425
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
Neck protection optimized for wearing a certified riding helmet
Continuous side protection for a trunk alignment perfect support
2 bust lengths on sizes XS, S, M, L for a back, lumbar and sacral protection suitable for all body types.
10 years guarantee high performance cartridges.
Micro-perforated fabrics for optimized ventilation
Invisible under the jacket.
Designed to be worn alone or with “Freejump Airbag Technology – Compatible Jacket” approved clothing.
- Do not machine wash, do not immerse in water. We advise you to clean your Freejump Airbag by hand using a mild detergent
- Never put your airbag in a dryer
- Do not iron
- Avoid high temperatures (direct sunlight, if left in a vehicle, near a heat source of flame).
- Do not leave your airbag folder or rolled up for a long time.
- Put your airbag on a coat hanger and store it in a dry place, away from humidity