A supplement formulated to support horses suffering from hyperirritability and nervousness.
- To nutritionally support excitable and high-strung horses, for horses on high grain intakes, for horses in heavy training.
- Thiamine plays a vital role in carbohydrate metabolism and nerve transmission and can help to reduce nervous behavior in horses
- Treats the symptoms of thiamine deficiency
- May reduce the risk of weight loss and anxious/nervous behavior
Dosage & Administration:
For nutritional support of horses, the following amounts should be given daily:
- One tube daily (30g) for horses on high-grain diets or those in heavy training.
- Two tubes (60g) may be given daily for two days prior to a show, competition or racing.
Other feed-management practices to reduce nervous behavior should be implemented. Such practices include matching energy intake with body condition and workload, using a high-fat supplement such as KER Equi-Jewel as an alternative energy source to grain and the use of a low starch complete feed.
This product is exempt from registration being an oral nutritional compound compliant with Schedule 4 of the ACVM regulations 2001.