Beeswax Leather Conditioner
Reyna Beeswax is a conditioning treatment which will penetrate almost all porous surfaces to relax, nourish, revitalise and waterproof, leaving the surface soft and smooth, preserving its look and highlighting the original colour.
Reyna Beeswax is made entirely from natural ingredients containing no petro-chemical extracts, mineral oils, animal fats (lanolin) or silicone making it a totally non-greasy product. Reyna Beeswax breathes life into your leather tack and saddles by replacing the natural oils which are continuously lost through wear and tear, environmental factors and ageing.
- Has a multitude of uses but great for saddles (natural or synthetic)
- Great for bridles, reins, breastplates, stirrup leathers
- Keeps leather and vinyl soft, supple and flexible
- Can also be used on synthetic and canvas covers, particularly seam lines and repairs
- Can also be used as a hoof oil
- 100% natural and made in New Zealand
- Available in a 150gm pack
- Comments: Please note, on very fine grade leathers e.g. calf skin, pig skin or canvas, the natural oils may darken therefore we recommend you test on a small area not readily noticeable prior to general application.