Carbon Air Active-Fit Fetlock Boot
Composed of an external TPU structure with differentiated thickness, transpiring thanks to the perforated Neoprene and ventilated by 6 Air-Vents located over the fetlock, Gel-Tech is included between the external TPU structure and the Neoprene support, where necessary, working as shock absorber and comfortable padding.
- The 100% made in Italy "CARBON AIR ACTIVE-FIT Fetlock" have been studied to defend jumping horses from collisions and bruises at forelimb's fetlock and part of the cannon, while offering tendon support.
- Carbon Fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts.
- On the internal side, close to the pastern, has been created a Flex-Zone, necessary to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb.
- The elastic straps with quick-release-tip have been calibrated for a secure closing, they are in-fact provided of double locking system (horizontal/vertical)
- Its dimension and absolute ergonomic shape have been developed copying accurately the limb structure, guaranteeing a perfect positioning while avoiding any kind of stress.
UPDATE: Please note, due to changes in FEI rulings regarding this style of boot fastening, these may no longer accepted for FEI based competition. There are no issues with general use and also may still be allowed in non FEI based competition.
- Air Vented
- Carbon Inserts
- Gel Tech Protection
- Made in Italy
- Perfect Fit
- Splinter-Proof Plastic
- Available in black, brown and white
- Sizes S (28-30cm fetlock girth), M (31-32cm fetlock girth) and L (33-34cm fetlock girth) 17-20cm shin circumference