Carbon Air Tendon Boots
Composed of an external TPU structure with differentiated thickness, transpiring thanks to the perforated Neoprene and ventilated by 6 Air-Vents located over the fetlock, Gel-Tech is included between the external TPU structure and the Neoprene support, where necessary, working as shock absorber and comfortable padding.
- The 100% made in Italy "CARBON AIR Tendon" have been studied to defend jumping horses from collisions and bruises at forelimb's fetlock and part of the cannon, while offering tendon support.
- Carbon Fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts.
- On the internal side, close to the long-pastern, has been created a Flex-Zone, necessary to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb.
- The elastic straps with quick-release-tip have been calibrated for a secure closing, they are in-fact provided of double locking system (horizontal/vertical). Its dimension and absolute ergonomic shape have been developed copying accurately the limb structure, guaranteeing a perfect positioning while avoiding any kind of stress.
- Air Vented
- Carbon Inserts
- Gel Tech Protection
- Made in Italy
- Perfect Fit
- Splinter-Proof Plastic
- Available in black, brown and white Sizes S (26-28cm fetlock girth), M (29-30cm fetlock girth) and L (33-35cm fetlock girth) 18-21cm shin circumference
- Matching fetlock boots are available