Equine Joint Formula
TUFFROCK EJF is a powerful natural supplement for horses made from the worldâs first energised volcanic minerals that are bio-available, to support collagen generation, plus calcium. Supports synovial joint fluid, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and bones for normal, healthy freedom of movement in horses of all ages.
One 50 gram scoop a day per 350+ kg bodyweight in feed can support :
1. Collagen Types I, II & III which are the amino acid building blocks that help make-up skin (coat, mane, tail & hoof); connecting tissues (muscle, ligament, tendon & mucosal linings) and vital organ surrounds - Important in all horses for normal healthy, supple joints.
2. Healthy Mucosal Linings on the small intestine (nutrient pathway) and in the stomach (acid protection) which can also assist general feed conversion, happiness and well-being.
3. Normal Gut Acid ... it is generally regarded that gut acid upsets can influence the environment for gut flora and enzymes responsible for converting feed into synovial joint fluid nutrients to function properly. EJF natural earth minerals are pH positive for normal gut acid balance and can help the natural generation of synovial joint fluid.
4. Pathogens ... it is generally regarded these have an extremely detrimental effect on any horsesâ ability to convert their feed and maintain normal physiology. TuffRock energised volcanic minerals are held together in a unique product matrix that holds an opposite charge to pathogens. Opposites attract for adsorption and gentle elimination for reducing the risk of gut stress, and help maintain a healthy gut which is important for joint feedstuff conversion.
TuffRock EJF Ingredients comply with APVMA MRL Standard Table 4 and are manufactured from 100% Australian all-natural energised volcanic colloidal minerals that are blended with wheat bran and pollard to contain Crude Protein 12%, Crude Fibre 12%, Fat 1.5%, Calcium (Ca) 3.85%, and volcanic minerals Magnesium (Mg) 0.23%, Potassium (P) 0.03%, Phosphorus (P) 0.03%, Sodium (Na) 0.6%, Sulphur (S) 0.01%, Iron (Fe) 0.7%, Copper (Cu) 3mg/kg, Manganese (Mn) 282 mg/kg, and Zinc (Zn) 33 mg/kg.
- One 2.5kg pail of EJF is 7 weeks supply for one horse - it generally takes 2 weeks initial use for the effects to become evident.
- Conditioner Plus liquid in the evening may also be required around hard work to help maintain normal physiology.
- Nil swab.