Ethical Agents Wound Powder
A simple and effective ready-to-use fly repelling wound dressing suitable for use on all animals. Promotes rapid healing with minimal scar tissue formation on all shallow cuts, grazes, and scratches.
- Iodoform – A long-acting bactericide
- Activated charcoal – To check bleeding
- Resorcinol – To promote healing
- Camphor – To repel flies
Features and benefits:
- Activated charcoal stems bleeding
- Deodorises and disinfects the wound
- Promotes rapid granulation and healing
- Minimises scar tissue formation
- Resorcinol has an anti-pruritic effect
- Camphor has analgesic and counter irritant properties, and repels flies
- Iodoform is antiseptic and slowly releases iodine
- Handy newly designed plastic puffer pack
The wound should first be cleaned and dried if possible. Then puff the Wound Powder liberally over the infected area daily until the wound heals. Do not bandage powdered wounds.