Pick up only
Please Note - this item is available for pick up only
Highly palatable, highly digestible conditioning supplement
- Extruded to maximise starch digestion
- Calorie dense for weight gain
- Highly palatable
- No added vitamins and minerals
- Added vegetable oil
Barley, Vegetable Oil
- The recommended feeding rates for Dunstan Extruded Barley are based on a 500kg horse and are guidelines only. Daily feed amounts will vary depending on pasture availability and body condition. Horses are very much individuals with different metabolic efficiencies, some require a little more, others a little less, for the same level of activity.
- Ensure adequate fibre intakes by providing 1 % - 1 .5% per day of the horse's body weight as chaff, hay, Dunstan Betabeet/Sugarbeet or pasture (on a Dry Matter basis).
- It is advisable to split the daily hard-feed into at least two feeds, preferably 3-4, however, feed no more than 1.5kg of Dunstan Extruded Barley per feed.
- Always introduce a new feed gradually over a period of 7 â 10 days, working up to the desired feed intake taking into consideration body condition and work level.
Always ensure the horse has access to clean drinking water.