After extensive research into the anatomy of the horse’s head, PresTeq has developed the FaySport Bridle. This is the world’s only bridle with 12 anatomical properties, which create a bridle with optimal comfort for the horse. The bridle follows the contours of the horse’s head and evades important nerves, muscles, bones and joints. Without hindrance from the bridle, the horse will be able to optimally focus on his task and get the best connection possible with its rider.
The bridle also has various additional functionalities to provide convenience and flexibility for the rider. Making it the perfect tool for the serious rider and busy schedule. The bridle is made of vegetable tanned leather, which is gentle on the skin, durable and eco-friendly.
The bridle is available in black and brown, both colours are available in size cob and full.
Bridle comes with plain browband, ShineBright browbands are available separately for this product in 3 different interchangeable styles.
THE TWELVE POINTS
- The special shape of the crown piece relieves the nuchal ligament and nerve endings at the top of the neck. The pressure is moved to two gel cushions on the sides of the neck.
- The crown piece follows the shape of the ear base, allowing for optimal freedom of movement for the ears.
- The PressTEQ attachment of the browband provides a smooth bottom surface and prevents pressure points.
- The special shape of the crown piece avoids the TMJ joint, allowing optimal relaxation of the jaw.
- The crown piece avoids the facial crest to prevent chafing.
- By removing the unnecessary throat latch, the windpipe can no longer be obstructed or irritated.
- The ElasTEQ system in the cheek pieces provides an elastic connection to the mouth and prevents too much pressure on top of the head.
- The special shape of the noseband avoids the facial nerve opening in the skull.
- The noseband does not put pressure on the molars and cheeks.
- By using the provided elastic bit straps, pressure on the bars of the mouth will be reduced.
- The noseband is placed high enough to avoid the tip of the nasal bone and also features gel padding.
- The noseband is shaped to completely avoid the nostrils, allowing for optimal breathing.
FEI International Update – August 2022
- Dressage: Allowed in all levels, provided that the throatlash is attached, but without the bit straps.
- Jumping: Allowed in all levels, without the bit straps. The throatlash is not officially required.
- Eventing: Allowed during dressage test and show jumping test, provided that the throatlash is attached, but without the bit straps. Not allowed for cross country because clips as buckles are no longer permitted.
My daughter has a part welshie/Arab cross pony - he is a really sweet dude. But getting a bridle to fit has been a challenge due to his petite features with very pronounced cheekbones. Everything twisted on his head, blocking his peripheral vision. But this bridle is brilliant, soft leather cushioned around his nose and ears, it sits wide on his face so he can see, and the bit sits steady in his mouth. He was more compliant from the get go in this and is much easier to get the bridle on! Would love one for my horse!! Hopefully pony brow bands will be available soon. Great investment - and the Reyna team were really helpful. Many thanks