Freejump Airbag Technology
Made in France
Each Airbag is tested individually
The first and only airbag to be certified, according to the new norm NF S72-800-2021.
- New design: better protection, 2021 Norm
- New textiles: more breathable, more flexible and smoother
- New Gas Cartridge: lighter quicker, new 2021 Norm
- New leashes (with ball and Y) : quieter, high-performance textile
Inflation speed 98ms: in 98 ms* the FREEJUMP AIRBAG vest reaches the pressure required to validate impact tests and provide the optimal protection level set by AFNOR standard NF S72-800-2021 (*value for size S) and outclass the impact tests.
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
Neck protection optimized for wearing a certified riding helmet
Optimal neck protection: the neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas.
Continuous side protection for a trunk alignment perfect support
2 bust lengths on sizes XS, S, M, L for a back, lumbar and sacral protection suitable for all body types.
Micro-perforated fabrics for optimized ventilation
Invisible under the jacket.
Designed to be worn alone or with “Freejump Airbag Technology – Compatible Jacket” approved clothing. Compatible jackets carry the “Freejump Airbag Technology” badge.
The Freejump Airbag should be worn close to the body, over a thin layer of clothing (T-shirt, sweater, or thin pullover, etc.).
Each airbag is sold with one CO2 cartridge with the cc rating matched to the airbag sizing. Additional CO2 cartridges are available for purchase.
- Do not machine wash, do not immerse in water. We advise you to clean your Freejump Airbag by hand using a mild detergent
- Never put your airbag in a dryer
- Do not iron
- Avoid hot temperatures (direct sunlight, if left in a vehicle, near a heat source of flame).
- Do not leave your airbag folder or rolled up for a long time.
- Put your airbag on a coat hanger and store it in a dry place, away from humidity