Helite Air Vest - Adult
Helite are the Air Bag Technology Experts and pride themselves on the research and development that goes into all of their products. Most Nations were equipped with this air vest system at the Rio 2016 Olympics.
70,000 Air Jackets are already in use across the world. The Original Air Jacket uses the same Airbag and Multi-directional Trigger System. Helite Airvests have the fastest inflation time on the market of less than 0.1 seconds.
Helite Air Jackets also utilise continuous airbags rather than a sectioned approach for a much higher level of safety.
- Helite's unique airbag shape inflates a large volume of protection that will absorb shocks and stabilize the whole upper body from head to tailbone
- Their engineering team develops highly reliable airbag solutions, with the airbag 100% manufactured in their factory in Dijon, France
- The vest is made from a technical textile especially chosen for its tear and abrasion resistance The collar is folded so the soft part is in contact with your skin.
- The collar unfolds when the airbag deploys to maintain the positioning of the neck and head effectively
- Helite use an interior textile 3D mesh for maximum air circulation
- The fastening clips are resistant enough to sustain many inflations, are quick and easy to open and close even with gloves and/or cold hands before and after horse-riding
- The vests are fully adjustable with adjustment straps to fit the vest nicely over any horse-riding gear: body-protector, competition jacket or winter jacket
- Airbags come with a standard 4 year warranty and are supplied with a lanyard keyball, saddle strap and 1 x CO2 cartridge
- The Helite airvests come standard in black but are also available in a range of optional colours via special order - purple, green, orange, Marin blue, grey, brown, red, burgundy, Royal blue
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require one of the available colours These do attract additional costs
- Please note: Canisters for these vests cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.