King Carbon Air Rear Dressage Boots
The 100% made in Italy "KING CARBON AIR" have been studied to contain and give support to the tendon apparatus while protecting horses during dressage from collisions and bruises at fetlocks and cannons. They are equipped with a revolutionary locking system that facilitates the correct positioning on the leg, provides more support than other conventional boots on the market, as well as providing great adaptability and stability.
- Composed of external TPU structure with differentiated thickness, transpiring thanks to the perforated Neoprene and ventilated by 6 Air-Vents located over the fetlock.
- Gel-Tech is included between the external TPU structure and the Neoprene support, where necessary, working as shock absorber and comfortable padding.
- Carbon Fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts.
- Closed to the long-pastern, have been created a Flex-Zone, necessary to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb.
- Elastic straps with quick-release-tip have been calibrated for a secure closing, they are in-fact provided of double locking system (horizonta/lvertical).
- Its dimension and absolute ergonomic shape have been developed copying accurately the limb structure, guaranteeing a perfect positioning while avoiding any kind of stress.
- Air Vented
- Carbon Inserts
- Gel Tech Protection
- Made in Italy
- Perfect Fit
- Splinter-Proof Plastic