Chilla Ice Compression Wraps
or 6 weekly payments from $11.50 learn more
CHILLA boots are freezable, rot resistant, reusable compression wraps - CHILLA cooling products provide fast effective relief from sprains, bruising, swelling and fatigue, Vertical channels allow fast transfer of cooling without dangerously restricting blood flow. The cooling crystals are within the wrap so there is no mess and they are easy to apply giving both pressure and cold to the affected area.
- CHILLA is a remedial and preventative first aid treatment for tendon strains, knocks and swelling. It conveniently helps with the 'ice' and 'compression' of the R.I.C.E treatment. Secondly as a method of cooling down. Chillas are designed to fit snugly and commence the healing process immediately. They allow individuals to manage their injuries being easy to apply and care for.
- The non toxic component provides safe effective ice and compression treatment
Directions For Use:
- Open CHILLA out and lay flat in a tub of the coldest water available.
- After a few minutes begin moving the swelling crystals along the channels with fingertips. The first time of use takes a little longer to swell.
- When channels are half to two thirds full (about 4 minutes), remove from water, remove drips with towel, use, or store in a cool environment.
- Freeze in a freezer for 30 minutes or fridge overnight for use next day. Initial slipperiness is harmless and temporary
- Transport to events in a chilly bin and wrapped around a frozen bottle of water Cooling is increased when the fabric is wet so you can dip quickly before application.
- CHILLA is not an ice pack so can be left on longer if needed
- If CHILLA channels absorb too much water (over hydrated) simply allow evaporation to occur until desired fullness is reached.
Sizing - Pony: Fits most ponies, arabs, yearlings, and thoroughbreds. Hack: Fits most horses. Warmblood: Clydey crosses, and big boned horses
Please note: CHILLA Boots are sold individually and not as a pair