or 6 weekly payments from $4.98 learn more
Out of stock
Topical application using the powerful healing properties of emu oil - suitable for minor wounds and various skin conditions, Emu oil has been discovered to be bacteriostatic, which means that it does not promote the growth of bacteria, it is also hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (low skin irritation and does not clog pores).
- From a veterinary aspect emu oil provides a pharmaceutical free, economic, natural option in the treatment of minor wounds, scar tissue and fungal skin conditions
- It may be used on scar formations utilising its ability to promote normal tissue formation with 15% better collagen rejuvenation
- Emu oil products have been used in veterinary medicine in the USA and in Australia with great success
- EQUIFIX provides a unique treatment regime for the equine athlete able to be used in competitive and racing conditions
- Please read the manufacturers label for usage and cautions