Manuka Vet Horse Skin and Wound Gel
or 6 weekly payments from $4.99 learn more
Manuka Vet Wound Gel comes in convenient, easy-to-use tubes that you should keep in your first aid kit or horse float/ truck. This sterile and filtered 100% New Zealand mÄnuka honey has been independently certified as containing >500 MG, giving it excellent antibacterial strength. The honey works to kill the bacteria while retaining moisture, so the wound can heal faster and with less scarring.
Intended for the management of wounds in the early stages of healing, the honey can be safely applied to an open wound or beneath a bandage, after following normal wound cleaning procedures.
- Help heal even the most severe open wounds faster!
- Result in less inflammation!
- Result in less scaring!
- Give less proud flesh!
- Ultra-filtrated and sterilized to remove anything not of benefit to the wound
- 100% MÄnuka Honey (no fillers) at 12 UMF plus. 15UMF is superior
- Tested as medical grade
- Non-swabbable - no banned substances in it e.g. Salycylic acid
- Available in 20gm and 100gm tubes