MT Auckland Breeches
or 6 weekly payments from $37.50 learn more
These men's white breeches from Mark Todd are made from a full four-way stretch mix of cotton, polyamide and elastane, the breeches have all the durability, elasticity and comfort you need. The pleated front ensures there's plenty of room and the breeches are breathable too, so you have all the comfort and fit you need for competing at advanced level.
What's more, the self-fabric euro seat has no inner seam, so there isn't any chafing or discomfort there when you're riding actively or competing. The ultra-grip knee patch, with iconic Mark Todd logo, gives you plenty of adhesion to the saddle.
They're front fastening breeches with a single button and the wide 4cm waistband has loops for a belt. Two side pockets secure essentials with stud popper closures and there's an additional single back zip pocket too.
- Traditionally-styled men's breathable breeches made from a cotton, polyamide and elastane mix
- Four-way stretch fabric ensures supreme fit and comfort for advanced level competition
- Self-fabric euro seat has no inner seam, so prevents chafing
- Roomy pleated front for the ultimate in comfort while riding
- Ultra-grip knee patch with embossed Mark Todd logo ensures excellent adhesion to saddle
- 4cm wide waistband with belt loops for sturdy belt to keep breeches secure
- Single front fastener with Mark Todd branded button closure on waistband
- Side pockets with stud popper closures and single back zip pocket
- Easy-care breeches can be washed on cool cycle