Out of stock
Please Note - this item is available for pick up only
Dunstan Fibre GrowÂ® is a low-starch, high-fibre pellet, formulated for Broodmares and the Young Growing Horse.
- Low in starch
- High in fibre
- Quality protein ingredients
- Organic minerals
- Natural Vitamin E
- Live yeast
- Mannan oligosaccharide and aluminosilicate clay
Lucerne Meal, Meadow Hay Chaff, Bran and Pollard, Soya Hulls, Soyabean Meal, Barley, Limestone (for Calcium), Dicalcium Phosphate, Organic Glycinate Trace Minerals, Selenium Yeast, Live Yeast, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Soya bean Oil, Molasses, Salt, Mannan Oligosaccharide and Aluminosilicate Clay
- The recommended feeding rates for Dunstan Fibre Grow are based on a 500kg (or mature weight) horse and are guidelines only. Daily feed amounts will vary depending on pasture availability and body condition. Horses are very much individuals with different metabolic efficiencies, some require a little more, others a little less, for the same level of activity.
- Ensure adequate fibre intakes by providing 1%-1 .5% per day of the horse's body weight as chaff, hay, Dunstan Betabeet/Sugarbeet or pasture (on a Dry Matter basis).
- For good-doing mares in their last trimester, feed Dunstan Pasture Plus concentrate as a replacement for Dunstan Fibre Grow to ensure adequate mineral intake.
- It is advisable to split the daily hard-feed into at least two feeds, preferably 3-4, but feed no more than 2.0 kg of Dunstan Fibre Grow per meal.
Always ensure the Horse has access to clean drinking water.
High Copper levels in Dunstan Fibre Grow make it unsuitable for feeding to sheep.