Tattini Boxer Close Contact Riding Boots
The first boots in the world with Close Contact technology.
The Close Contact collection boots, thanks to the technology and design 100% made in Italy, are the first in the world to use CloseTEX (Close Contact Textile), which guarantees a direct contact with the horse, increasing the riders’ performance.
The CloseTEX boot insert on the inside of the leg limits the wear due to abrasion and offers a higher grip, while it provides softness and durability.
The volumes and proportions of the vamp and leg have been recalculated to increase comfort and optimize the fit.
Technology and design 100% made in Italy
- Smooth calfskin with rear zip front elastic laces and CLOSE CONTACT TECNOLOGY thanks to the CloseTEX insert on the inside of the leg.
- Customizable design with interchangeable straps.
- YKK zip, CloseTEX zip cover piping and plexi zip stop.
- Reshaped insole, ticker, anatomical, antibacterial and removable.
- Rubber sole with AirBoost and AntiShock system.
- Upper in soft and close-fitting hide.
- Rear elastic band for a perfect fit.
- Inner lining made of natural color-fast leather.
Choose Tattini boots 1 cm less than your real calf size, over socks and breeches, because the back elastic band get extended to 2cm/3cm