Freejump Junior Airbag
Freejump Airbag Technology
THIS AIRBAG IS SUITABLE FOR A PERSON OF 1.45M OR TALLER AND 35KG MINIMUM.
Made in France
Each Airbag is tested individually
The first and only airbag to be certified, according to the new norm NF S72-800-2021.
- New design: better protection, 2021 Norm
- New textiles: more breathable, more flexible and smoother
- New Gas Cartridge: lighter quicker, new 2021 Norm
- New leashes (with ball and Y): quieter, high-performance textile
Inflation speed 98ms: in 98 ms* the FREEJUMP AIRBAG vest reaches the pressure required to validate impact tests and provide the optimal protection level set by AFNOR standard NF S72-800-2021 (*value for size S) and outclass the impact tests.
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
Neck protection optimized for wearing a certified riding helmet
Optimal neck protection: the neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas.
Continuous side protection for a trunk alignment perfect support
Two bust lengths on sizes XS, S, M, L for a back, lumbar and sacral protection suitable for all body types.
Micro-perforated fabrics for optimized ventilation
Invisible under the jacket.
Designed to be worn alone or with “Freejump Airbag Technology – Compatible Jacket” approved clothing. Compatible jackets carry the “Freejump Airbag Technology” badge.
The Freejump Airbag should be worn close to the body, over a thin layer of clothing (T-shirt, sweater, or thin pullover, etc.).
Each airbag is sold with one CO2 cartridge with the cc rating matched to the airbag sizing. Additional CO2 cartridges are available for purchase.
- Do not machine wash, do not immerse in water. We advise you to clean your Freejump Airbag by hand using a mild detergent
- Never put your airbag in a dryer
- Do not iron
- Avoid hot temperatures (direct sunlight, if left in a vehicle, near a heat source of flame).
- Do not leave your airbag folder or rolled up for a long time.
- Put your airbag on a coat hanger and store it in a dry place, away from humidity