Presteq FaySport Bridle Glitter
The popular FaySport bridle is now available with a new look; the FaySport Glitter bridle. The FaySport Glitter bridle is finished with a patent leather noseband with glitter border and has a browband which is fitted with rhinestones. This provides the perfect combination of elegance and comfort.
After extensive research into the anatomy of the horse’s head, PresTeq has developed the FaySport bridle. This horse friendly bridle is the world’s only bridle with 12 anatomical properties. By taking these twelve anatomical points into account, the horse is in no way hindered. The horse will no longer feel unnecessary pressure or blockages, be optimally comfortable and can deliver maximum performance. The bridle follows the shape of the horse's head and avoids important nerves, muscles, bones, and joints. The bridle is made of vegetable tanned leather, is soft on the skin, durable and eco-friendly.
The FaySport Glitter bridle is available in black in size pony, cob, full and extra full.
- The bridle is finished with a patent leather noseband with glitter border and has a browband with rhinestones
- The bridle follows the shape of the horse's head and avoids important nerves, muscles, bones, and joints
- The special shape of the crown piece relieves thenuchal ligament and nerve endings at the top. The pressure is moved to two gel cushions on the sides of the neck
- The crown piece follows the shape of the ear base, allowing for optimal freedom of movement for the ears
- The PressTEQ attachment of the browband provides a smooth bottom surface and prevents pressure points
- The special shape of the crown piece avoids the TMJ joint, allowing optimal relaxation of the jaw
- The crown piece avoids the facial crest to prevent chafing
- By removing the unnecessary throat latch, the windpipe can no longer be obstructed or irritated
- The ElasTEQ system in the cheek pieces provides an elastic connection to the mouth and prevents too much pressure on top of the head
- The special shape of the noseband avoids the facial nerve opening in the skull
- The noseband does not put pressure on the molars and cheeks
- By using the provided elastic bit straps, pressure on the bars of the mouth will be reduced.
- The noseband is placed high enough to avoid the tip of the nasal bone and features gel padding
- The noseband is shaped to completely avoid the nostrils, allowing for optimal breathing
- The bridle is made of vegetable tanned leather and is incredibly soft to the skin
- The bridle can be used for all disciplines according to the guidelines of the FEI, only for the cross country in eventing a throat latch must be added. The throat latch is available separately
FEI International Update – August 2022
- Dressage: Allowed in all levels, provided that the throat lash is attached, but without the bit straps.
- Jumping: Allowed in all levels, without the bit straps. The throat lash is not officially required.
- Eventing: Allowed during dressage test and show jumping test, provided that the throat lash is attached, but without the bit straps. Not allowed for cross country because clips as buckles are no longer permitted.