QHP Q-Cross Eventing Boots - Front
These technical front leg boots are specifically designed for eventing. The dirt repellent boot does not absorb water, provides maximum freedom of movement, and is made from high quality materials. A semi-circular polyethylene plate protects the tendons of the front legs. The rear underside of the boot is made from Kevlar for extra protection, strength, and durability.
- Material outside: 2520 denier polyester, microfiber leather, kevlar
- Material lining: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), sandwich Mesh
- Material plate: polyethylene
- Lightweight boot specially designed for eventing
- Provided with a polyethylene plate for extra protection
- Polythene is a flexible material which is the most common type of plastic.
- Kevlar is a strong synthetic fiber.
- Kevlar protection on the bottom Kevlar does not tear, repels water and dirt and gives good freedom of movement
- Three strong Hook-and-loop fasteners of which the middle one is with elastic
- The flexible material forms around the leg for a precise fitting
- Breathable materials that prevent the legs from overheating
- Does not absorb water and does not become heavy during a cross event
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Close the hook-and-loop fastener and wash the rug in a laundry bag. Preferably do not use a fabric softener and do not tumble dry.